Named ‘Best Banking App 2017 & 2018’ by the British Banking Awards, download NatWest’s award winning mobile app, available to our online banking customers. Our simple and secure app includes features to help you manage your money – from checking your balance through to making international payments.
How to Register & Eligibility
The NatWest Mobile Banking app is available to NatWest Personal and Business customers with Online Banking, who are over 11 and have a UK or international mobile number.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password to get access straight away.
Not registered for Online Banking or forgotten your customer number? Get a reminder or sign up at natwest.com/online.
Using the app
• Login using Touch ID or Face ID if you have a compatible iPhone & iPad
• Use your Apple Watch to view your balances and transactions
• Use 3D Touch to access features from your home screen
• Hide your balance, reorder your accounts or edit the names of your accounts to personalise your banking experience.
• View your Customer Number – this is the number we use to identify you when you log in to Online Banking and for authentication when you call us
Managing your money
• Check your balances, transactions and transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• If you have registered for MyRewards (NatWest.com/MyRewards) you can check your pending and available Rewards balance
• Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
• Transfer up to £250 to any UK account
• Make payments to international accounts you have previously set us using Online Banking
• Make bill payments by searching for approved utility and service providers when entering a payee name
• Pay Your Contacts who use the app or have a mobile number which is registered for the Paym service
• Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting up a Standing Order
• Get Cash at any NatWest or Tesco cash machine using your app or Apple Watch when you don’t have your debit card
• Use Near Me to find your nearest cash machine or local branch
Other things you need to know
• We are proud to be the first bank in the UK to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers
• Get Cash lets you take out up to £130 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours
• Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay anyone who has this app or is registered for Paym up to £250 using their UK mobile number. To use Pay Your Contacts customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account, limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits
• Register for the Paym service in the More menu
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
For more information visit NatWest.com/mobile or contact our Mobile App support staff on 0345 366 0012 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.